Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to Heidelberg

Heidelberg will be my home once again!

I received notification today from Adventures by Disney that they would like to send me to Germany to guide the "Once Upon a Fairytale" tour! The tour itself is amazing, but what makes me most excited is the fact that it begins in Heidelberg. This means that I will get to once again reside in my favorite city and spend a great deal of time there!

I will be departing for Germany in late April so that we can conduct our field training and then I've been asked to do the Dress Rehearsal, which is always an honor to do. I'll then spend the majority of the summer months taking guests through Germany and singing "Ich hab mein herz in Heidelberg Verloren" (which means "I lost my heart in Heidelberg").

Of course, this is all subject to change, as anything can happen, but I incredibly excited to have the chance to eat at Gino's, visit with my old professors, enrage the guards at the Heidelberg castle, and utilize the Heidelberg Hauptbahnhof (train station) once again. :)I hope life is full of wonderful surprises for each of you!
Many blessings,

Palmer
P.S. For those who'd like more info on the Germany tour, please check it out at www.adventuresbydisney.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Micah Foster said...

that will be awesome...you better be postin' some pics from HD...i'm craving a little zuckerlanden myself

2:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Jason - you won't still be in HB between May 2-11th, will you? I'll be there for the Director's retreat... would be great (and crazy) to see you!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home