Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Good News

Hello and thank you for your prayers and encouraging words! I have good news to report!!!

So many of our prayers were answered and my mom is doing exceptionally well! The surgeon believes that the operation was a great success and that the results should last for the remainder of her life!

When I first visited her at the hospital, I was amazed at how well she was doing. She was laughing, joking, smiling and singing praises to God. She said that for the first time in her life, she literally felt the presence of God going in to this surgery. She felt His comfort, His peace, and is now experiencing His mercy. Praise God!

Now, as the pain medication begins to wear off, we pray that God will continue to bless her with mercy and comfort and that all will continue to be a great success!

My family and I sincerely thank you all for your prayers and support. It is awesome to see how the army of God can came together and do amazing things in His name. I'll keep you updated as time goes on and hopefully I will continue to have good news to share.

Blessings,

Palmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home