Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Prayer Request

Greetings.

I wish this could be another post containing good news and happy tales, but instead, it is a request for your prayers.

My mom has been battling issues with her bladder and rectum over the past number of years. After two failed surgeries to try to correct the problem, she needs to have another surgery. The problem has become quite severe and we all wish there were another option (as the previous attempts proved to be quite painful), however, the surgery is a must.

We feel that God has led her to a surgeon who has had great success and we feel that His hand is over this operation. On Wednesday May 30th, she goes in to surgery at 5:00AM. It is a very long and risky surgery and we covet your prayers.

Please pray that God will continue to grant her peace and that He will comfort her before, during, and after the operation. Please pray that He will guide the hands and thoughts of the surgeon and those in the operating room. Please pray that He will protect her from the enemy and anything that could go wrong. Please pray that all will be successful and that she will recover quickly and without much pain. Please pray that God may use this as an opportunity to do something extraordinary.

Thank you all for your constant support and prayers and I will keep you updated on her progress.

Many blessings,

Palmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home