Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Monday, July 13, 2009

I am still alive



Greetings friends.

For those who still even read this, I am sorry for my lack of posts. I have been traveling through Europe once again this summer and have been a bad blogger.

Now that I am 2.5 months into my season, it is due time to write a post or two.

I was asked to help form and guide the new Alpine Magic tour with AbD. In short, it is an amazingly gorgeous tour that begins in the Italian lakes and ends in Switzerland. The tour starts in the small town of Stresa (located on the coast of Lake Maggiore), visits the lovely Lake Como, heads through the Alps en route to Zermatt and the infamous Matterhorn, and concludes in Luzern. It is 9-days of beautiful scenery and tons of fun activities!

We make pasta in a Villa on Lake Como, dine and taste wine in a 48-year old family-owned wine store, zip-line and climb up trees in Zermatt, ride bikes along Lake Luzern, play with Siberian Huskies, and eat the "best mousse in Switzerland." Not a bad way to spent 9 days!

It has been a wonderful season thus far, full of great tours, many adventures, and lots of fun opportunities. After 2.5 months overseas, I return home tomorrow for 8 days of rest and relaxation. I am looking forward to it.

Here are some photos of the season. Enjoy!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home