Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

West Halloween


Well, for Halloween 2006 I decided to go to the massive party in West Hollywood. I had never been and since I was working at Dick Clark Productions (in West Hollywood), I decided to check it out.

I went with some friends from Disney and Tiffany and I dressed as an old couple. I was Morty and she was Myrtle and the comment we heard most throughout the night in regards to our costumes was..."cute."


This picture shows some other friends from Disney that we ran into. They dressed up as Disney Villains and looked amazing. My other friend, Peter, dressed as a demon-like creature and was a walking photo-location...he looked awesome.

Good times were had, thousands of people were there, and I'm glad I got to experience "the biggest Halloween party in the world."

To conclude, here is a pic of me with a drag version of the Banana lady (I thought we made a lovely couple):



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Morty! Where's your other hand old man?! Keep your hands off of her bananas! :)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home