Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Monday, October 16, 2006

"A Wish Is A Dream Your Heart Makes"

On Sunday October 15th, I received the pleasure (and stress) to help my friend, Marcus Rodriguez, propose to his girlfriend, Julia.

Marcus asked me if I could get them into Disneyland, and next thing we knew, we had an extravagant scavenger hunt planned concluding with a proposal at the castle at dusk. We sent Julia and Marcus from clue to clue throughout the resort, receiving gifts and surprises along the way. Various cast members from Disneyland helped in making this a very special day for Marcus and Julia and ensuring that Julia had no idea that the day would end with Marcus going down on one knee.

Minnie Mouse began and concluded their journey together and it was an amazing process to be a part of. Disneyland is celebrating it's "Year of a Million Dreams" and it was awesome to personally help make a dream come true for a close friend of mine and the love of his life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home