Palmer's Passages

And so it begins. I have been sending various "Palmer Updates" to folks via email, but I thought it was about time to get fancy. I figure that this way I can keep folks up-to-date on the happenings of my crazy life, without sending old-fashioned mass emails. I hope you enjoy my updates, random comments, strange sense of humor, and delightful pictures. It is my hope that Palmer's Passages will cure all known diseases, end world hunger, and bring back "Animaniacs". Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Palmer in Wonderland

Well folks, over the past few days I've learned to never arrive late to dinner.

I joined some of my friends (from Disney) for dinner the other night and before my arrival, it was decided what we would dress-up as for a Halloween Party this past Sat evening. They decided to be a deranged version of the Alice in Wonderland unit. Tiffany would be the White Rabbit, Jim and Janet would be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and I would be cast in the title role. Oh joy.

Since the group had made the decision, and I never turn down a challenge, I began hitting the thrift stores to find the perfect outfit. In all honesty, we looked great as a group. Individually, we looked like we just got off the short, yellow bus. Here is how we turned out:


We were quite the crew and...as I tried to do in my last BLOG...I apologize for the horror (although it is Halloween and costumes are meant to be scary). Tonight, I will brave the streets of West Hollywood (no, not as Alice...there will be enough men in drag out there) but as Morty the Old Man. Yes, the grey mustache will make another appearance. I've dusted off my old-man glasses, my derby, and the hair-coloring. Watch out WeHo...Morty's coming to town! "Where's the spoon?"

Happy Halloween my friends.

Palmer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking at this photo of you as Alice and you look like a younger version of ME!!!!!!! :) That's just too weird for even me! Love, Mom.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home